Cry Out and Rejoice
Sermon Text: Psalm 30
Sermon Big Idea: The joy of experiencing God’s mercy.
- Does your joy come from reconciliation with God or from fleeting, external things in life?
- Who or what do you turn to when you need help or comfort?
- Where have you been tempted to boast or trust in yourself rather than in the Lord?
- Have you ever cried out to the Lord and received His mercy?
- How often do you praise the Lord?
- Are you more dependent on the Lord now than you were at the beginning of the year? Why or why not?
- Are you lifting up Jesus for others to see?
Instructions for saving audio file…
To save audio to your local disk, click on the SAVE button above, then use the right mouse button on the AUDIO (MP3) and finally click on Save Link As to specify the target directory.