Overflowing with Discerning Love
Sermon Text: Philippians 1:9-11
Sermon Big Idea: Followers of Christ should pray for one another to overflow with discerning love that produces a pure and blameless life for the glory of God.
Questions to Reflect On:
- Have you experienced God Himself? Or has it just been head knowledge?
- Is love a defining mark in your life?
- Is your love for other believers a feeling of affection or is it self-sacrificing?
- What would God think of your top priorities?
- Do you filter your actions and thoughts with the following questions:
- Does it honor God?
- Is it excellent?
- Will it help you follow Jesus?
- Does this reflect God’s character?
Instructions for saving audio file…
To save audio to your local disk, click on the SAVE button above, then use the right mouse button on the AUDIO (MP3) and finally click on Save Link As to specify the target directory.