Believing & Suffering: A Life Worthy of the Gospel
Sermon Text: Philippians 1:27-30
Sermon Big Idea: As we live lives worthy of the Gospel, our behavior will reveal our beliefs, give evidence of salvation from God and result in suffering.
- Does your life reflect unity with the body of Christ? Or are you isolated from the body?
- Do you consider your actions often to see whether you are living in a way that honors the gospel?
- Does your life show evidence that the gospel has taken root in your life? Where?
- Have you died to self-interest? Laziness? Fear?
- Do you have a tendency to blend in with the world like a chameleon? Or do you obey and follow Christ in humility, no matter how costly it may be?
Instructions for saving audio file…
To save audio to your local disk, click on the SAVE button above, then use the right mouse button on the AUDIO (MP3) and finally click on Save Link As to specify the target directory.